A matter of weeks

OK, school is done within a matter of weeks. Not a lot of weeks, either. Like two of them. In fact, one of my classes will be done a week from today. That fills me with happiness about the summer, and stress about finals.

For those that don't know, the stress of school sometimes manifests itself physically. This is most noticeable around finals time. (See way old blog post about my MRI) I get dizzy spells and a general "oh good sweet jeebus I'm going to die" feeling. Not cool. But see, now I've pinpointed what causes it. Still, like clockwork, the dizzy spells have come back just in time for finals.

The really nice (hah) thing about it is that as the stress ramps up, the dizzy spells go away. This means that during finals themselves, I don't have any such unpleasantness going on. So that's cool. I also think that it's a bit milder since I now know what causes it. It used to be that just thinking about being dizzy made me dizzier. OK, enough about that.

I'm looking forward to doing some golfing in a couple weeks. As terrible at the sport as I am, I still enjoy it immensely. Along with the golf season comes the meat-grilling-and-drinking-beer-on-the-patio season, which is equally awesome for different reasons. The thing I'm honestly looking forward to most, though, is the chance to spend some time with my little family again. I miss my girls in the evening, and I get the feeling that they miss me, too. I can't wait for some time off.

After that I start my last year of law school. Holy crap, that went fast. I imagine next year will go even faster.

1 comment:

rhyan/djay said...

Hooray for beer, brats, and [s]boobies[/s]! <- that should be a strikethrough, but the html code isn't allowed.