Errata

I stand corrected, with apologies to T-Rav, but it turns out that Corey is in fact the world champion RickRoller. He went so far as to send a midi file of "Never Gonna Give You Up" to my freaking cellphone. He had countless links on the j-board that were brilliantly disguised. I fell for almost every one.

So anyway, the goings on from April 1 were hilarious, but it's time to be done with them. Other than that, this week has been pretty uneventful overall. There's no class on Saturday this week, and that freaking rules. I'm excited to have a weekend that's an actual weekend. Kerry and I plan to continue our Star Wars marathon (which would probably progress a lot faster if we could watch more than 1 hour at a time, but such is the way of our schedules.

So my lovely daughter went to the doctor today, and it turns out she has a little bit of eczema. Poor thing. (Of course, Kerry and I don't help when we constantly say, "ECZEMA! EEEEEEEW!") So, she's itchy. She'll be right as rain in no time, though.

I'm less than thrilled about class tonight, but then I'm less than thrilled about class any night these days. I'm down to the last month of this year, which is pretty awesome. It's crunch time now, but it will all be over soon. Then I can dedicate myself to more important things, like golfing. Hee hee.

It was like 57 degrees outside today when I left work. That was a huge lift to the ol' soul, especially after the ridiculous snow blast that we had earlier this week. It's only going to get better, too. 60 degrees on the way for Saturday, and close to that tomorrow. That will be just about perfect...especially with the whole no class thing.

I hereby declare: WINTER IS DEAD! Rejoice!

3 comments:

areabassist said...

I agree... Corey is the king of the Rick Roll. He got me several times that I didn't expect.

rhyan/djay said...

And here I thought I was escaping crappy weather by going to Florida. ;)

Ben said...

59 today, 60 tomorrow!