An April Fool

OK so apparently on KQRS this morning there was a story about a massive part of a glacier that crumbled into the sea as a result of global warming. One of my coworkers came in this morning all up in arms because she had heard on the radio that because of this event, atmospheric conditions would be messed up and essentially there would be no summer this year.

I informed her that today is April 1st. She replied that, “they didn’t say it was an April Fool’s joke.” Sigh. She kept on believing the story, and is probably still not convinced that summer will ever arrive. Sad.

Yesterday the Jabberboard was introduced to the concept of “RickRolling”, or purposely misdirecting someone to a video of Rick Astley’s awful song. It’s so funny to me that it’s driven me near to tears a number of times. T-Rav has become an undisputed master.

1 comment:

areabassist said...

What amazes me is that people even open threads I create on April 1st.