Happy 2008

Sweet, it's 2008. Now I'm going to screw up writing the date on a bunch of stuff. That will last until around April, I'm sure.

New Year's Eve was a freaking blast. Kerry and I hung out with 8-10 other rambling drunken fools. We had a hell of a time hanging out, playing games, and socializing. I think that I can safely say that a good time was had by all. Most if not all of my fears were unfounded as well, as the evening seemed to go off without a hitch. No TVs were harmed in the making of this evening.

The real big event of January, however, occurred last evening, when my daughter officially took her first few unaided walks. At first she would take 4 or 5 timid steps between Kerry and I, but then she suddenly took off across the living room and kitchen, and walked for a long time before realizing what was going on. She promptly fell at that point. We're so proud of our little girl. I got it on video, but failed in all attempts to get said video onto the intarwebb. Soon, I promise.

My wife surprised me yesterday by going out and getting her ears pierced. She's 31 years old, and I'm sure that she was the oldest person in the local Icing store (although the cutest by far, I have no doubt). Anyway, she has never had her ears pierced, and decided to get them done on a whim. I'm excited, because now I'll have something new to give her for Christmas and Anniversary presents.

I got my MRI results back today, and I'm fit as a fiddle. Life is good. Nothing further to report on that tip.

In fact, I have nothing further to report on any tip.

1 comment:

areabassist said...

The less I hear about your tip, the better.

Congrats on Mobile Gwen!