Nothing new

My darling wifey made chocolate chip cookie bars yesterday. If ol' George Dubya is still on his madman quest to find some WMDs, may he look no further. My wife is the bomb.

Class resumed last night without much fanfare. In fact, it was quite the opposite of a fanfare-deserving event, because it was Income Tax, and that subject is incredibly boring. I must say that the professor is a dynamic guy, and I have high hopes of his ability to make the class interesting. The fun continues tonight with Employment Law. Maybe I'll glean some wisdom as to whether I can get any money for being forced to listen to this god awful music. It's got to be considered some sort of torture...

Not much to report on today, I'm afraid. Today is another rather dull link in the chain that is life. Work is uneventful and I'm feeling like a delicious cup of coffee. Well, feeling like consuming one. I'm not feeling like a cup of coffee. I don't really know how a cup of coffee feels. ;^)

No comments: