Stuffed with pork

Last night Kerry went out with some friends to a place called Harry's in downtown Minneapolis. I stayed home with Gwen, and being the lazy jerk that I am I had her pick me up a burger to go. It was delicious. However, the real joy was eating half of her leftover hamburger at lunch just about 1/2 hour ago. Her burger was the "Cowboy Burger", which was covered in caramelized onions and pepperjack cheese, and stuffed with shredded BBQ pork. My burger was delicious. Hers transcended mortal thought. I hereby declare that every food item should be stuffed with BBQ pork. It will make the world a better place. Really.

As you can see from last night's post, there is now documented evidence of my daughter's walking ability. Obviously she's still a bit shaky, but that's to be expected, as she JUST LEARNED that she's able to do this wonderful thing without the aid of hands. The second clip cracks me up, because the way Gwen tottered over to the camera makes it look like she hit the camera or was attacking it. Hee hee. It reminds me of Lundo in the good old ground video.

I'd embed it, but I don't really want to encourage viewing. Hee hee. I realize that's a long video, but there's a section where he runs up to the camera and punches it. That's some funny stuff right there. And embarrassing.

Woo for brewing beer tomorrow! I'm going to brew a Trappist-style ale. Then I'm going to stuff it with some BBQ pork.

3 comments:

areabassist said...

Grab yourself a can of pork soda!
You'll be feeling just fine!
Ain't nothing quite like sittin' round the house, swillin' down them cans of swine!

Ben said...

Does everything have to be Primus with you? Bassists, sheesh. ;) ;)

rhyan/djay said...

Pulled pork is the second greatest thing ever. (the first greatest being bacon)