Winter

Dang, the season is starting to drag me down something fierce. I'm sorry if I've already mentioned this, but if so, it needs a reprise. Because seriously...winter is getting old. I can't wait for summer. I'm thankful that I live in a state with such diverse seasons that are each beautiful in their own way, but winter is seriously the only one that I inevitably end up wishing would end. I know I'm not the only one. OK everyone, let's all go and buy a whole bunch of aerosol cans and spray 'em at the ozone layer. That oughtta help.

The one thing that winter is good for is skiing/snowboarding. I guess that's two things. Whatever. Reuben went recently, which makes me incredibly jealous. Oh well. If I had the option of going skiing once more or winter being over, I'd take the latter.

There's a duder sitting across the commons area of school from me who is wearing a Clutch T-shirt. I think he might be in my Tax class, too. I wonder if he's skipping next Wednesday to go to the show...I know I am. Woot.

Sigh. I must now head to class. Such is the way of the world. Even the winter would be more bearable without midterms and papers due, but every day that goes by is one closer to being done. Furthermore, I only have like a week until SPRING BREAK. I think I may go wild. You know, take off my shirt on camera and yell "wooooo!" and act like a dumb drunk chick.

Or not.

2 comments:

Recalcitrant Haberdasher said...

Dude - you should totally do that for Spring Break. I know I'm gonna.

areabassist said...

WOOOO!!!! SHOW YOUR..... wait, nevermind.

Spring Break? D&D?