Fever Dreams

So last night was fun.  I went to bed at about 8:45 PM after a healthy dose of NyQuil.  I woke up again at about 3:00 AM, too nauseous to take another dose of medicine.  Then the fever dreams started.  I dreamed that the English language had stopped working.  I would try to say something, and all that would come out was garbled nonsense and dolphin-like clicking noises.  As silly as this sounds by day, I assure you that in the middle of the night it was more than a tad disturbing.  It wasn't just me that was emitting crazy noises.  The whole room was (according to my addled brain) filled with people, all of whom could no longer speak English.  It was a veritable chorus of dolphin clicks.

The dreams got really weird when all of the crazy words and clicks formed themselves into flowcharts.  I don't think I have the ability to adequately explain this, but it was really weird.

I called in sick to work today, and am hoping to rally for Clutch.  Besides all of the aches and whatnot, I actually am starting to feel pretty good right now, if only because I can finally breathe through both nostrils.