Quick Recap

Wowzers, it’s been a while. Let’s see here. I’ll start with the weekend.

Kerry, Gwen and I left town on Thursday night last week for another mini-vacation. Our first stop was my parents’ place. We arrived around 8:30 that evening and hung out with my parents for a while before putting Gwenner to bed. Unfortunately, she didn’t keep sleeping very long. She was awake and VOMITING within a couple of hours. The poor lil’ girl threw up 10 times in the next 2 ½ hours. After that she was able to sleep for the rest of the night.

The next day she seemed to be feeling much better, so we took off for our hotel in Alexandria. We had a great time in the pool (possible pictures later) and then we went out to dinner with my parents. After we put the girl to bed she puked again. She had overdone it. Poor thing. There was only one occurrence that evening, though, and she was able to sleep after that. Thankfully, so were we.

I went to see NOFX on Sunday night, which freaking ruled. It was a badass time, and Ryan, Reuben, Ramsay, and CJ were all there rocking with me. Unfortunately, I got a text message from Kerry that night, stating that she had come down with the Punkin’s stomach flu.

I got it at 4:45 am the next morning.

Ugh.

But, I’m better now. Yay!

2 comments:

areabassist said...

You forgot to mention whether or not you suffered from the Blunderbuss.

rhyan/djay said...

Brown laser?