We're not gonna pay...we're not gonna pay...

Woohoo, tonight is another date night! Tonight, Kerry and I are going to see Rent for the third time. I’d say that we’re junkies, but that comes nowhere close to the lengths that some people go. A former boss of mine was seeing Rent for the 15th time when I ran into him on our first viewing. Interesting.

I am a bit of a sucker for Broadway musicals, though, I must admit. Especially Les Miserables. Yeah. I’ve seen that one seven times (if you count the Chanhassen Dinner Theater. I’ll call it six-and-a-half).

Tonight’s production is (groan) starring one of the finalists from American Idol. What’s even funnier (to me) is that it’s also starring someone from South African Idol. This is funny to me for a number of reasons. First, I had no idea that there was a South African version of the show. I don’t imagine many people DID know that, outside South Africa. (Hey, sorry! I’m not worldly, I guess.) Second, the show title sounds more like an Indiana Jones film.

The wife has been going to bed fairly early this past couple of days, so I’ve been left with not much to do. I’ve entered video game mode once again. I got bored with GTA, so I went back to the wonderful World of Warcraft. However, I usually don’t see anyone I know online, so I’ve also been playing a couple of console games. I decided to give Dragon Warrior VII another try (wow, this is a PS One game…old school) and it still bored the bajeezus out of me. So I decided to play Shadow of the Colossus again. I got a decent way through the game on my first play (I killed 11 colossi) but it’s been a LONG time since I played it.

I ended up starting over. The game is truly beautiful, though, and I’m excited to play it some more. Maybe after that I’ll actually finish Zelda.

Maybe not.

2 comments:

areabassist said...

You need to be playing TF2. It's like a sports game, almost, except it's a strategy FPS.

rhyan/djay said...

I totally played WoW last night.
And today... for about three hours. LOL