Sadly, vacation is over...

Wow.  I'm tired.  It's Sunday night, and just about midnight, and my vacation is officially just about over.

My girls and I had a great week.  We started with four nights in Bemidji, and followed that with four nights at my parents' cabin near Benson.  It was pretty much a Grandparents' Tour, which was cool for the little Gwenster.  Nonetheless, it was still stressful.

I'm not really going to go into details about the vacation tonight, because I'm really beat and just kinda want to go and sleep in my own bed.  I'll follow up with vacation details in a day or two.  I just wanted to pop on and let anyone concerned know that I am indeed still alive and kickin'.

Alas, although I was gone, work was not.  I fear that I will go back to my place of occupation tomorrow and find that pretty much everything has exploded and is in need of some good old fashioned fixing.  Hooray for Mondays.

No comments: