Tattoo Madness

Well, after the consults and the waiting, the time has come for Kerry to get her tattoo.  (I still have to wait about 3 weeks for my own.)  She headed to Electric Dragonland this evening for her appointment at 5:30. I just got a text from her, saying that it was 6:00 and she hadn't started yet. Typical. Oh well, she's there and ready to rock.

Rhyno and Meghan are babysitting the Gwennerpants while Kerry gets her new artwork, because I'm stuck here in school. Oh well. I wish I could be hanging out with my wifey and taking some pictures or something, but what can ya do.

Speaking of Rhyno, it turns out that this weekend he ran off and got himself a tattoo as well. I gave him grief about "tattoo sniping", saying that he went in before Kerry and I and now people will think that we're just getting ours after being inspired by him. He countered with the fact that he's had this tattoo idea for 10 years, and that if he didn't go and get it now, people may be inclined to think that we were the ones that inspired him to get it.

Well, when you think about it, he chose now (after the clear and irrefutable inspiration of his peers) to actually get the work done, rather than some other time in the last ten years... Just kiddin' Rygar. There's clear evidence that you've been thinking about this one for a while. ;)

Well, I'm off to another ass-tastic class-tastic night. Until next we meet!

2 comments:

rhyan/djay said...

Clearly I was influenced to get it done now because you guys scheduled yours, but Meghan & I have been talking about getting new tattoos since last summer. As you can clearly read in my blog, we were just waiting to get some things done first. ;)

Ben said...

Oh, clearly. ;)